5.1% GDP Growth
Penang achieved 5.1% GDP Growth in 2018, higher than the national GDP growth of 4.7%. Contributed mainly by Services (49%) and Manufacturing (45%) with a combined 94% share to state economy.
More Than 300 MNCs
Penang contributes 8% of global back-end semi-conductor output, making it the world's leading place for micro-electronics assembly, packaging & testing. Japan, USA & China contributes major portions of foreign investments.
More Than 50 Global Services
More than 50 global services companies serving Asia Pacific regions and worldwide markets are based in Penang, creating more than 12,000 high value jobs. Its GDP per capita income of RM49,800 continually attracts skilled talents.
Penang enjoys a strong manufacturing base in automotive, engineering, medical devices & electronics. One-third of medical services companies in Malaysia are based in Penang which also captures 49% of Malaysia's medical tourism market.
GATEWAY TO GOLDEN OPPORTUNITIES
FACILITATING 2-WAY TRAFFICS
Golden Gateway provides the gold-standard investment opportunity to own a strategic freehold property. On the west is the new Batu Kawan & Bayan Lepas zones which showcase hundreds of large Multinational Brands, while on the east and surrounding Golden Gateway are magnitudes of light & medium industries poised to benefit from Penang's phenomenal economic expansion.
Golden Gateway offers 3 unique advantages:
Positioning your business at the doorstep to Batu Kawan Industrial Park and allows you to move services and goods faster within the supply chains.
Immediate accessibility to Penang Second Bridge lets you serve your customers located on Penang Island more effectively. The logistics work equally well in moving goods out of Penang.
Located on both sides of the traffic flows, Gateway 1 benefits the traffic flowing from the island to mainland while Gateway 2 makes delivery from mainland into the island more cost-effective.
Welcome to Golden Gateway, a fully integrated industrial park that offers 4-in-1 business solutions to serve the needs of modern industrial activities. Meticulous design and ample space, providing you with an efficient business solution and multifunctional layout.
SEMI-D & DETACHED
Golden Gateway features 54 freehold exclusive industrial factories with unique and spacious layouts to accommodate your day-to-day operations as well as long-term plans for expansion. Every support is at your convenience such as ample parking for staff and visitors, broadband ready for connectivity and more.